Family Holidays In Colombia | 10 Day Itinerary
Get to experience Colombia like a local, through unique family-friendly experiences especially crafted to give a glimpse of the culture, nature, gastronomy and history of the country. With the perfect balance between adventure and relax, this 10 day journey guarantees a memorable experience for the entire family.
Day 1-2: Bogota – Four Seasons Casa Medina
• Dive right into Bogota’s culture by exploring Paloquemao market alongside a local chef, taste the exotic fruits and treats, and learn about Colombian traditions. Continue the day getting your hands dirty at a private cooking class. • Meet a local graffiti artist and enjoy a tour of the top street art in town, as this progressive art form continues to gain recognition.
Day 3-4-5: Coffee Region – Hacienda Bambusa
• Float down La Vieja river on a bamboo raft and enjoy the stunning bamboo forests along the sand banks. • Biking along Cocora Valley, enjoy a picnic lunch at a private hacienda overlooking the 60-meter palm trees far from other tourists, and finish the day with a ride on the Willys jeeps from the 1940s. • Horseback riding along the river, passing pineapple, banana and coffee plantations on the way.
Day 6-7-8: Cartagena – Hotel Casa San Agustin
• Deck out in pirate gear and swords, to explore Cartagena’s forts and enjoying a fun treasure hunt alongside a local buccaneer. • Discover how Colombia has the largest bird diversity in the world, while spotting spectacular toucans, flamingos, macaws, humming birds and more than 1,200 other species at the national aviary. • Onboard a 38-foot speedboat and depart towards the Islas del Rosario archipelago, a group of rugged islands blessed with clear blue waters. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling and cruising around.
Day 9-10: Palomino – One Love Reserve
• Float down Palomino River on paddleboards or inner tubes, admire the lush gallery forests and spot howler monkeys and toucans along the way. • Trek to secret a waterfall to enjoy a picnic and swimming in the jungle. • Take surf classes on the beaches of Palomino.
- Domestic flights and accommodation
- Boat and car transportation
- English speaking host
- Private experiences, field experts and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Curated restaurant recommendations at each destination
- Full-time operations coordinator overseeing logistics
- Local health travel insurance (wider and faster hospital/ambulance service)
- 24/7 personal concierge services
Starting at $450 USD per person per day