Helicopter ExpeditionsSIGNATURE EXPERIENCES
Aboard a private helicopter, get a birds eye view of Colombia’s breathtaking landscapes, and land in some of the most remote and exotic destinations. These can be multi-day expeditions, or single-day journeys where one can get a taste of adventure, and return to the city to the comfort of a luxury hotel.
With Colombia’s 1,600km of Caribbean coastline, 56 natural reserves and over 80 different types of ecosystems ranging from sea-level to 5,700 meters, the possibilities are endless. Here’s just a few ideas for inspiration…
– Depart from Cartagena, and arrive in Mompox to explore this colonial city frozen in time.
– Depart from Cartagena, hover over the ruins of Ciudad Perdida (The Lost City), and land in the Sierra Nevada mountains for a private picnic and horseback riding through coffee fields.
– Depart from Santa Marta’s Marina heliport, visit a Kogui indigenous community for a cultural exchange, and land on the sandbanks of Palomino river to spend an afternoon of trekking in the jungle and paddleboarding or kayaking down Palomino river.
– Depart from Medellin to Guatape, get awe-inspiring views of the lake dotted with dozens of verdant islets, and land at a private hacienda for a day of horseback riding, visiting coffee fields and avocado plantations, and exquisite picnics.
– Depart from Bogota to visit the world-renowned emerald mines of the Andes mountains, in search of the mythical green fire.